Legal Medical Exam
The Legal Medical Exam team at First State Orthopaedics is dedicated to providing accurate, impartial, and comprehensive medical evaluations for virtually any musculoskeletal condition. Comprised of top orthopaedic and physical medicine physicians, our First State Orthopaedics’ Legal Medical Exam team can provide expertise in all areas of orthopaedics and physical medicine. They will provide direction and expert knowledge to meet your specific requirements including, investigating injuries for compensation, a comprehensive history, and appropriate diagnosis and treatment. Call today to schedule an appointment: (302) 731-2888.
On-Site X-Ray Facilities
First State Orthopaedics X-Ray Facilities Why wait for an X-Ray or travel to an outside facility, fighting traffic along the way? You will not only waste your time, but delay your diagnosis. Most First State Orthopaedics sites have x-ray facilities on-site so that you get the test you need, when you need it. Images are available immediately for your doctor’s use.
When does an injury need an X-ray?
- When a bend or deformity exists in the extremity that was not there before the injury
- When there is movement where there is no joint
- When there is pain and swelling on both sides of an injury (both top and bottom)
- When there is persistent pain and swelling with inability to use the extremity or bear weight
- When a joint has been relocated or put back in place