First Office Visit
We value your time and are committed to making your first office visit with us as easy and efficient as possible. Below are several ways we can work together to expedite your visit.
Patients should bring their Vaccination Card with them to their appointments.
Our staff is available to pre-register you by telephone, which will save time when you come for your visit. Please call (302) 731-2888 option 4.
If you have access to a computer, you can download the following forms:
Patient Registration Form
- Patient Registration Form
- Patient History Form Dr.'s (J. Axe, M. Axe, Bodenstab, Crain, Brady, Handling, Kahlon, Johnson, Leitman, Manifold, Mavrakakis, Pan, Pushkarewicz, Raisis, Smucker, Sowa, Straight, Tooze).
- Cervical (Neck) History Form Dr.'s (Ginsberg, Moran, Newell, Rudin, Zaslavsky).
- Lumbar (Back) History Form Dr.'s (Ginsberg, Moran, Rudin, Newell, Zaslavsky, Mavrakakis).
You may print out and bring the completed forms with you to your office visit. Please do not fax or mail these forms to our office.
Your First Visit…
- Arrive Early – We encourage you to come 15 minutes early for your appointment to finalize any registration details. If you will be delayed, please notify our office at (302) 731-2888.
- Test Results/Medications – The doctor would appreciate having all X-rays, imaging studies (MRI, etc.) and diagnostic test results (EMG, etc.) at the time of your visit. A history of current medications and dosages are also needed to fully diagnose and treat your orthopaedic problem. Proper spelling of medications is very important.
- Insurance Card – Please bring your insurance card so that we can verify your invididual policy details and scan it into your chart. With your insurance information, we can assist by billing your insurance directly.
- Authorizations – If your insurance requires an authorization from your Primary Care Physician (PCP), we request that you contact his/her office to obtain the necessary referral prior to your appointments.
- Co-Pay – Please be prepared to pay your co-pay at the time of your visit.
Worker’s Compensation/Auto Injuries
If you are being treated for a workers’ compensation or automobile injury, the following information will help our staff to efficiently process your claim:
- Date of Injury
- State where injury occurred
- Attorney’s name and telephone number
- Insurance company name
- Claim number
- Adjuster’s name and telephone number