Michael J. Pushkarewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Past Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery, Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Past Chief of Surgery, Southern Chester County Medical Center
- Past Chief of Staff, Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Past Member Christiana Care Orthopaedic Trauma Service
Sports Medicine, Fracture Care, Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee and Shoulder, Hip & Knee Replacement, General Orthopaedics
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine, graduated with honors in Surgery.
- General Surgery, Hahnemann University School of Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hahnemann University School of Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American College of Surgeons
- Delaware Medical Society
- Delaware Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
- Past President, Avon Grove Lions Club
- Chairman, First Annual Southern Chester County Heart Walk, American Heart Association.
- Past Safety Officer and Board Member Avon Grove Area Little League
- Delaware Arthritis Foundation Leadership Board
- Benjamin Franklin Scholar, University of Pennsylvania