Randeep S. Kahlon, M.D.
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon Surgery of the Hand Specialty Certification Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Subspecialty Certification
- Past President, Medical Society of Delaware Director.
- Orthopaedic Education, ChristianaCare Specializing in Upper Extremity: Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Surgery
- Board of Directors, Arthritis Foundation, National Board.
- Director, Orthopaedic Education, Christiana Care
- Course Co-Chair, Delaware Orthopaedic Symposium.
- Board of Directors, Highmark Blue Cross Delaware.
- Past Vice-Chair, Prescription Drug Action Committee (PDAC)
- Past Board Member and Volunteer, Delaware Medical Relief Team for Haiti.
- Past Board of Directors, Delaware Health Information Network (DHIN).
- Delaware People to Watch, 40 Leaders under 40 (2008) Delaware today
- Top Docs Surgeons - Delaware Today - Hand Surgery
- Top Docs Surgeons - Delaware Today - Sports Medicine.
- Special Interests: Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery (Shoulder, Elbow and Hand), Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Trauma.
Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon
Surgery of the Hand Specialty Certification
Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Subspecialty Certification
Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery (Shoulder, Elbow and Hand), Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery, Microvascular Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma
- Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, New York.
- Hand/Upper Extremity, Cleveland Clinic and Case Western Reserve University
- Sports Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Indians Baseball Team
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons (ABOS)
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Surgery of the Hand Specialty Certification (ABOS Hand)
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Subspecialty Certification (ABOS Sports Medicine)
- Only doctor in Delaware with Board Subspecialties in both Sports Medicine and Hand Surgery
- Christiana Care Health System
Director, Orthopaedic Education, Christiana Care
Past Associate Director, Orthopaedic Trauma Service, Christiana Care
- First State Surgery Center
Past Chair. Quality Improvement Committee
- University of Delaware, Newark, DE
Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Physical Therapy
- Christiana Care, Wilmington, DE
Active Member, Teaching Staff
Division of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (AAPI)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- American College of Surgeons - DE Chapter
- Past Member - Executive Council
- Delaware's Young Surgeon of the year, 2004
- Young Surgeons Leadership Conference, Representative 2003
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- Delaware Academy of Medicine
- Delaware Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (DAPI)
- Founding Member and Past Executive Board
- Delaware Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Member
- President-Elect (DSOS)
- Delaware Orthopaedic Symposium
- Co-Founder, 2008
- Co-Director, 2008 - Present
- Del PAC
- Past Executive Board
- Medical Society of Delaware
- Past President
- Past Treasurer, Board of Trustees
- Past Vice-President, Young Physicians Section
- President's Award for Service, 2015
- Distinguished Service Danial Alvarez Award, 2013
- Delaware Young Physician Award, 2005
- One of only two physicians in the history of the Medical Society of Delaware to win all three awards
- New Castle County Medical Society
- Past President
- Arthritis Foundation
- Founding Chair, Bone Bash, Annual Charity Gala
- National Board of Directors
- Past Board of Directors, Mid - Atlantic Region
- Past President, Delaware Leadership Board
- Prescription Drug Action Committee (PDAC) for Delaware
- Past Vice-Chair
- Delaware Medical Relief Team for Haiti
- Past Board Member and Volunteer
- Delaware Health Information Network (DHIN)
- Board of Directors
- Hockessin Chase Maintenance Corp.
- Past Vice President
- American Heart Association.
- Past Community Board Member
- Sikh Center of Delaware
- Past Board of Trustees
- Past Executive Committee
- Boston University, Boston, MA
7 year BA/MD Honors Program
Local Group Works to Aid Nepal Quake Victims
See Facebook for a complete update of the rapid series of events over the last 6 days.
Delaware medical team to treat Nepal survivors
I have been involved with Nepal relief with the Delaware Medical Relief Team.
Dr. Kahlon helps launch Delaware’s Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) to help fight the Opioid Crisis
Dr. Kahlon named to Top 40 under 40
Dr. Kahlon elected President of Medical Society of Delaware
- Dr. Kahlon named Vice-Chair of Delaware’s Prescription Drug Action Committee
Delaware opens Permanent Drug Colletion Boxes for Take Back
Dr. Kahlon names to National Board of Directors for the Arthritis Foundation
Dr. Kahlon helps organize Delaware Medical Relief Team (for Haiti)
Apollo Launch by DYLN Students
Medical Society leader. Adjunct professor elected president of Medical Society of Delaware
Randeep Kahlon, MD, MSD Timothy Constantine, President, BCBSD Delaware Health Care Commission
Prescription Drug Action Committee (PDAC)